New York Life
Insurance Company, a Fortune 80 company founded in 1845, is the largest
mutual life insurance company in the United States* and one of the largest life
insurers in the world. New York Life has thehighest possible
financial strength ratings currently awarded to any life insurer from all four
of the major credit rating agencies: A.M. Best (A++), Fitch (AAA), Moodys
Investors Service (Aaa), Standard & Poors (AA+).** Headquartered in New
York City, New York Life’s family of companies offers life insurance,
retirement income, investments and long-term care insurance. New York Life
Investments*** provides institutional asset management. Other New York Life
affiliates provide an array of securities products and services, as well as
retail mutual funds.
Career Description: Financial Professionals work with clients to identify,
outline and achieve their financial goals. We offer a comprehensive array
of financial products and services to help clients develop a sound, long-term
financial strategy. New York Life and its affiliates are dedicated to
prudent financial management, high quality products, and impeccable service.
Training, Support and Professional Development:NYLIC University is one of the most comprehensive and
well-respected training programs in the industry. Our nationwide team consists
of leaders in insurance, investments, estate, family and business planning. In
addition to sales aptitude or experience, the ideal candidate should be
community-minded, have a competitive spirit, and possess excellent
communication skills, as well as outstanding character and integrity.
Career Advancement –
After two years as a successful agent, additional opportunities that maybe
available include: Partner, Development Manager, Product Consultant, and Home
Office opportunities in recruiting, marketing, or training.
· Significant Income Potential
· Comprehensive Health/Dental/Life/Disability Coverage
· Retirement Package and Pension Plans
· Sponsorship of Licensing and industry credentials
Here are just a few of our recent recognitions:
· Ranks #80 on the Fortune 500 list for 2015**
· Fortune Magazine’s List of World’s Most Admired Companies for
· “Training Top 125” for Training magazine
ranking for 2014
· “Best Company for Multicultural Women” by Working Mother
· BA or BS degree from a four-year institution preferred but NOT
· Prior financial services background NOT required
· Highly self-motivated and self-disciplined with ability to work effectively
with little or no supervision.