Project Manager (Construction)
Gregor Industries, Inc is a General Contractor specializing in a commercial buildings.
We are currently looking to hire a Project Manager to undertake the following tasks:
Project Manager Responsibilities
- Work with Construction Team to develop project plan, quality assurance plan and health and safety plan.
- Planning and executing building construction projects.
- Order materials for a project in a timely manner in conjunction with the schedule and ensure quantities are correct.
- Plan and coordinate construction activities on daily basis.
- Provide administrative assistance to the Team when needed.
- Collaborate with employees and ensure employee satisfaction for all construction processes and monitor all business results
- Analyze construction problems and develop immediate resolutions.
- Respond to customer inquiries and concerns promptly.
- Identify slippages or delays in construction and relay them to the supervisor
- Identify milestones and problem areas and accordingly recommend preventive actions.
- Attend educational workshops, training and conferences for professional growth.
- Analyze RFI responses and monitor and process change orders.
- Generate construction progress and expense reports for management.
- Establish a budget and schedule for a construction project.
- Monitor and control expenses within the established budget.
- Recommend cost reduction initiatives while maintaining quality and productivity.
- Complete Daily Reports on Procore, our project management system
- OSHA 10 or OSHA 30 (We will provide the training for OSHA 30 if required)
Job Type: Full-time