Bronx House is looking for a full time Porter/Driver.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain cleanliness of facilities.
- Disinfect the office including bathroom & kitchen.
- Conduct minor repairs as directed.
- Fulfilling special projects including but not limited: light carpentry, opening and closing facility, setting up rooms for special events (moving chairs and tables).
- Drive NORC Members to and from destinations.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School or GED diploma required.
- Must be able to read, speak and write in English.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish (Preferred).
- Must have a clean CDL with P and S endorsement.
- Must pass pre-employment background check and drug test.
Location: Senior Services at Pelham Parkway Houses- NORC Program.
Hours: Monday through Friday 9am-5pm, with occasional weekend/holiday hours based on operational needs.
Staff reports to: Maintenance Director and supervised onsite by Pelham Parkway NORC Program Director.
Salary: $43, 680
Salary or Hourly Rate