A CMCS (Cardinal McCloskey Community Services) career offers an excellent, comprehensive benefits package:
- Retirement plan
- Generous paid time off
- In-service training
- Flexible work schedules
The Lead Preschool Teacher, Responsibilities:
- The Lead Preschool Teacher plays an integral role in the implementation, guidance, leadership and supervision of all classroom functions.
- The Lead Preschool Teachers is responsible for directing and implementing daily educational programs, daily record-keeping, while providing a variety of skills and facilitating developmental activities for the continued success of the Head Start- program.
- The Lead Preschool Teacher is responsible for directing and implementing daily educational programs, daily record-keeping, while providing a variety of skills and facilitating developmental activities for the continued success of the Head Start- program.
- No remote option
- BA /Masters in Early Childhood Education. (Study Plan available).
- Initial, or Permanent B-2 or N-6 NYS teaching certification (or equivalent).
- 2-5 years of experience working with children ages birth-4 in a classroom setting.
- Head Start experience is preferred.
- Daily access to reliable transportation to Bronx, NY. Flexible with assigned work location(s).
- COVID 19 Vaccination required!
Safe Children, Stable Families, Successful Lives. At CMCS (Cardinal McCloskey Community Services), our mission is to protect, empower and promote independence for at-risk children and families and those with developmental disabilities through quality community-based services. A COA Accredited Agency, CMCS has provided services in locations throughout Westchester and Rockland Counties, as well as the Bronx and Manhattan since 1946. At CMCS, we believe in creating progressive career paths for our staff and provide advanced training to promote constant growth and change.
We encourage you to join our dedicated and diverse workforce by applying today!