A CMCS (Cardinal McCloskey Community Services) career offers an excellent, comprehensive benefits package:
- Retirement plan
- Generous paid time off
- In-service training
- Flexible work schedules
The Health and Safety Monitor, Responsibilities:
- The Health Nutrition and Safety Monitor will manage multi-hazard emergency planning, preparation and response, emergency plans and drill coordination, and compliance with regulatory requirements for multiple sites.
- The Health Nutrition and Safety Monitor will be responsible for monitoring the provision of comprehensive health and nutrition services for children 0-3 years old in the Network.
- The Health, Nutrition and Safety Monitor is expected to adhere to the regulations and standards set forth by the New York City Department of Education, New York City Department of Health regulations and all other applicable federal, state, and local entities as well as Cardinal McCloskey Community Services.
- No remote option
- At minimum a CDA in Health, Safety or Nutrition, preferably an AA or BA in such field.
- Knowledge of Head Start Performance Standards.
- Experience with CACFP within Family Child Care Program.
- Must be able to do home visits 1x per month for a case load of 30 families.
- Bilingual in Spanish preferred*.
Safe Children, Stable Families, Successful Lives. At CMCS (Cardinal McCloskey Community Services), our mission is to protect, empower and promote independence for at-risk children and families and those with developmental disabilities through quality community-based services. A COA Accredited Agency, CMCS has provided services in locations throughout Westchester and Rockland Counties, as well as the Bronx and Manhattan since 1946. At CMCS, we believe in creating progressive career paths for our staff and provide advanced training to promote constant growth and change.
We encourage you to join our dedicated and diverse workforce by applying today!